Michelle at Searching for Sophie! Thanks again to all. This was fun and I'll have to do another giveaway. Michelle, I left a message on your blog as to how to email me!
We just returned from a 2 week vacation. It was great! I'll post some pictures soon. Summer is winding down....the boys go back to school next week. I have SO MUCH to do.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Ashley. I got your note on my blog. Yay! I'm so happy I won! This comes at the end of a very stressful day too. Thank you so much!
I will e-mail you with my mailing address.
I love any of the VB patterns but I love pinks and greens too. Can't wait to see what you choose!
O.K. I just checked out their site and the "Pinwheel Pink" is really cute!
Congratulations Michelle... LOVE that little holder..
Have a great week.
Thanks for doing the giveaway..
Congrats to Michelle! Happy that she won. Glad to see you back Ashley...been thinking of you lately. :)
I am sure the winner will be happy and surprised! Congrats Michelle! She needs some love and hugs!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Ten Months
Post a Comment