Sunday, July 19, 2009

Giveaway!


I am doing a blog giveaway! I've seen others do this, and I thought it would be fun. If you look at my counter, you will see that in 22 days, I will have been waiting for Lilly for 1,000 days! (wow, that is a lot of days....) Anyway, to mark this milestone, to thank everyone for their support, and to cheer me up, I wanted to giveaway this Vera Br*dley Wristlet. They are cute and fun, and hold all of the essentials. I use mine when I don't feel like carrying around a big purse. Just leave a comment, and I will add your name to the drawing. I'll pick the winner on August 8th. And it does not have to be this pattern. Let me know your favorite colors, and I'll surprise you.
Thanks for all of your encouraging words over these past 978 days!

11 comments:

Kim said...

YEA... LOVE GIVEAWAYS...
I would LOVE to win one of these...
I love browns, greens,yellows...
PICK ME ..... PICK ME....
And I sooo cannot wait to hit 1000 days...
Bring on teh babies..
I am going to host a giveaway in a few weeks.. for my 750th post...
HUGS..
Yea do you want to be in the book swap??? stop by my blog..
Hugs girly..
I will be here cheering you on till the day your see your little LIlly's face and as she grows...
Have a great week..

Kim said...

I had to go over and check them out because they are tooo cute..
LOVE...
Mod Floral Pink....
Yellow Bird...
Purple Punch...
they are sooo cute.
Thanks for hosting the giveaway..
Wish me LUCK..
Hugs..

Jennifer said...

Hey Ashley~
Leah said to add us to the drawing. I would love to own one of these. Love the red one..

Michelle said...

Ooooo.......me, me, pick me! :)

I love ANY of their patterns. They are all so pretty.

Give aways are fun to give and enter!

Melody and Brian said...

That is a great idea! I will have to try that too!

Hope you are having a peaceful summer!

Melody

Gail said...

Hi there Ashley...you are so generous to do this. I'd love to be entered and I adore VB! Any color would be great!

hugs to you friend. :)

Pam and Jeff said...

Me!! Me!!!

I love all of them!

Cyndi and Dean James said...

I would love to be entered in this drawing!! I love giveaways. So, I guess you would like to know my favorite color...PURPLE & GREEN!! Wow...1000 days, that is a long time.
Hugs..
Cyndi James
Waiting for Alicyn Shea
LID 10/24/06

Unknown said...

WOW 1000 days, that's amazing, you're amazing. Maybe after this anniversary she will be here.
Love the giveaway. Cute cute cute!

mandt said...

Oh boy, 1000 days...wow. You have a very big and giving heart, Ashley. I'll have to check out those VB wristlets.

Love the river photos of your family. Your boys are all so tall (and I bet getting taller every day!) Looks like you guys are having a fabulous summer.

[[Hugs]]

Pam and Jeff said...

Me!! I know I entered once but saw one today on a girl at work. Thought, I better enter again. Thanks!! This is a very nice celebration.