I still have that commercial of long ago in my head every Easter of all the animals auditioning to be the Cadburry bunny. For some reason I rolled with laughter everytime I saw it!
We are a family of 5, longing for our daughter and baby sister from China. We think about her everyday, and our hearts are full of love. The waiting is hard, but no matter what, we will wait!
6 comments:
Yes, Easter candy has been calling my name lately. :)
Love the picture...
TOO CUTE!!
Have a Great Sunday..
I still have that commercial of long ago in my head every Easter of all the animals auditioning to be the Cadburry bunny. For some reason I rolled with laughter everytime I saw it!
Oh my I LOVE these things!!! They are dangerous!
~Lynn
Mmmm....Cadbury chocolate is some of the best!
LOVE the picture!!
hummmm ... I think I need a Creme Egg for lunch now, lol!!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
Post a Comment