It is back to reality, as we clean the sand from our suitcases, and get ready for school on Monday morning. It felt so refreshing to not "worry" about our adoption. We thought about Lilly, but in a way that was different for me. It was not all about the latest rumor, or news of a cut off, or the scary thoughts that run through my head. Dreaming of her felt very certain and peaceful. Like, she WILL be home with us one day. It is only a matter of time. It does not matter how much I stress over the things I cannot control; things will progress as they are supposed to. We will wait as long as it takes, and one day take Lilly to the beach, and do all the things we've just done, with her. She is already so much a part of us.
I took so many photos, these are just a few. I'll do another post, and maybe even put up a photo of me!

7 comments:
How fun!!!
LOVE the pictures..
Looks like everyone had sooo much fun..
LOVE Lilly in the sand...
She will be with you soon..
Keep your chin up and just think good things.
Can't wait to see more pictures.. and yes we would like to see one of you...
Have a Great Week..
Looks like you had a great time. I wish we could go on a trip like that. ;o)
Welcome back Ashley! I missed you even though I was away too, I wasn't in such a relaxing and beautiful place as you were. I love how you wrote Lilly's name in the sand. Also love the pics of your handsome young men. We'll "talk" more this week friend. :)
I am so glad that you all had a great time! The pictures are great! I wish I had just returned from the beach! Seeing Lilly's name in the sand gave me chills....our time is coming friend..then you will be taking pics of her little footprints in the sand!! ;)
How fun! Looks like you had a great time. Nothing like a little fun in the sun!
Yes, Lilly WILL be home one day...when the timing is right!
I would love to see a pic of you! It's nice to put a face with the author (although I completely understand...I don't post many pics of myself either :)
I love Lilly in the sand. Lori
Loved the pictures of the handsome Beach Boys. Would like to see College pictures and some of Ashley and Michael. Lilly in the sand was special.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment