Friday, March 14, 2008

16 Months

Mike said this morning, "I just want to go to China, and bring her home".

I couldn't agree more.

24 more months to go? Maybe. That question is hard to answer.

wow, that is a long time......

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. proverbs 3:5-6

16 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 16 months...
Have a Great Weekend..
I will be waiting with you girly..

mandt said...

Happy Sweet 16, Ashley! You've been in my thoughts today. I hope this day has been filled with happy moments for you and your family.
Love, Terri

Jennifer said...

Happy 16 girlfriend. I could not agree with you more. We are so ready for our big trip. 24 months seems like a life time but hopefully things will pick up this time next year.

Gail said...

Happy 16th dear Ashley! I know the wait is long, I'm waiting right next to you and will be until our daughters come home. :)

love, Gail

Patricia said...

It will happen! Hang in there. I also have three sons and now three daughters from China. ;)You are in for a glorious time!

Patricia

Kim said...

I would be honored if you added me to your sidebar...
I will be adding you as soon as I get my blog to work..
Have a Great Sunday..
HUGS

Christy said...

Happy 16 months and it is so worth the wait!! Hang in there-- looks like you have an amazing attitude. The perfect Lilly will come to you when she is ready. AS much as I heard that during the wait and chose to ignore it-- when it flat came down to it, God made us wait for the perfect Mia and even allowed our paperwork to get lost just so that our Mia was ready for us. As much as we dont "get it", it it so in Gods hands and it will come-- FOR SURE!!!!

Christy :)

Unknown said...

16 less months to go!

Unknown said...

Happy sweet sixteen - let's just hope against any "over the hill" LID milestones!

Kim said...

Happy St. Patty's Day..
Have a Great Week..

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

16 months down! Hang in there girl!

Happy St. Paddy’s Day!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Angie said...

Happy 16 Months, Ashley!

Here's hoping for a countdown to start for us very soon instead of this ever growing count up!;) Just think these are 16 months that you will never have to wait for Lilly again.

Waiting with you friend,

Angie

Anonymous said...

HI ASHLEY, LOVE YOUR NEW FORMAT. THE PICTURES OF THE BOYS ARE WONDERFUL. DEREK AND VAL ARE IN MOSCOW AND THEIR ADOTION IS FINALIZED. WILL BE ABLE TO BRING AZIZ HOME APRIL 14TH. DON'T FRET LILLY WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSES.

MOM

Anonymous said...

HI ASHLEY, LOVE YOUR NEW FORMAT. THE PICTURES OF THE BOYS ARE WONDERFUL. DEREK AND VAL ARE IN MOSCOW AND THEIR ADOTION IS FINALIZED. WILL BE ABLE TO BRING AZIZ HOME APRIL 14TH. DON'T FRET LILLY WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSES.

MOM

Ashley said...

hey, my mom left a comment. How fun is that!!
Thanks, mom. Love you, too!

Anonymous said...

HI ASHLEY, LOVE THE LOVELY 16TH MONTH BIRTHDAY CAKE. DID YOU BAKE IT?!? JUST KIDDING, BUT BET YOU COULD IF YOU WANTED TO. LILLY WILL BE HERE SOONER THAN YOU BELIEVE. LOVE AND KISSES.

MOM

PS I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING MY COMMENTS TO GO THROUGH. DID NOT THINK THE FIRST ONE DID.