Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not Much.....

Not a whole lot to blog about, or maybe I have just not been in the mood..... The boys are busy with school and would be happy to spend every weekend on the slopes. We do indulge them every now and then! Actually, last weekend they headed West and skied on Friday. On Sunday, they went South to fly fish. I think they would say life is good (except for those darned term papers that are due on Friday!)

Next weekend I'm off to visit Tyler at school! woohoo!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like you are staying busy..
Have fun this weekend..
Hugs..

Gail said...

Those term papers are sure NOT fun. Love the pic.

XO
Gail

Gail said...

Hey Ashley, you won the necklace! Grace drew your name. Congratulations, I hope you love it!

mandt said...

I love that snow picture. Could you send just a bit of that to Georgia? Looks like your guys are true outdoor enthusiasts!