Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hurry up, Postman!

Today is THE day that acceptance (and rejection) letters are being mailed from THE High School! I'm thinking they will arrive tomorrow, as we live only a few miles from the school. I wish I could just drive over there and pick them up in person! After the long applications process, exams, essays, letters of recommendation, and interviews, we are so ready to get those letters! I am so hopeful for William and Peter.......I'll post when I have (hopefully) good news!

2/20 update - aaarrrggghhh! well, the mailman did arrive, but he did not have the letters! I guess we'll have to wait it out one more day. Who knew applying to High School could be so stressful!

4 comments:

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Sending good vibes your way!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Angie said...

My fingers are crossed! Can't wait to hear the good news!

Melody and Brian said...

I hope it works out! They must be so anxious to find out. Good luck.

Kim said...

It will work out..
Have a great week..
Keep us posted..