Thursday, August 14, 2008

21 Months

Another monthly "LID-anniversary" has arrived. Twenty-one months feels like a long time to wait for something, or someone. Especially when that someone is in your thoughts every single day. She is in my heart, and a part of my soul. Forever. And so we continue to wait. I think I'm actually getting used to this. I am finding my blessings along the way. And there are so many....my loving husband, who continues on this path with such grace and tenderness, my amazing boys, who delight in the newness of each day, and the wonderful friends I've meet on this journey, whose support and friendship I cherish.

The journey is long, but the blessings are many. My prayers continue, as God knows what is in my heart.


6 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy 21, Ashley!!!!

Waiting right along with you...as long as it takes!

Jennifer said...

Well said
xoxox

Laura said...

Happy 21st!

Waiting with you...

Kim said...

Happy 21 months...
You are getting there girly..
Hold on and keep your chin up...
We are all waiting with you..

mandt said...

This IS a long time to wait. We wait together as long as it takes. Happy 21st!

Angie said...

Happy 21!!

This is a very long time to wait for our daughters but we can do with encouragement and support from each other!

Waiting with you, friend!