The adorable striped clippies were a gift from my sweet mom! The darling pink socks and matching bow are from Suzanne, a member in my November LID group. Thank you!
I called my agency today to check up on my I 171H. They said no need to worry, refiles are taking 3-4 months. Obviously, I'm in no hurry to get it back. The delay actually works in my favor, as it will extend the life of it, by a few months. Unfortunately, I'm expecting to have to do this a third time. "Third times a charm", right?
And finally, it looks like referrals for May are a whooping 3 days worth. While only getting to January 12, 2006 is disappointing, I'm thrilled for all of the new forever families.

3 comments:
LOVE BOWS!!!!
I have slowed down on buying for Isabella also.. but I LOVE buying for others...
The swaps are fun..
Just got done sending off my sock swap..
Have a Great Week..
The socks and bows are so cute! 171H's are a pain! We were really worried about the long wait, but our agency worked their magic today and we'll get our in 2 to 2 1/2 weeks :) Woo hoo! Good to know, eh?
Cute bows and socks!! I have really stopped buying stuff for Ruthie too. I still look though!!
Hopefully your 171H will be in soon. This whole process is all about waiting..isn't it?
Happy Mother's Day! I hope your boys really spoil you!
Post a Comment