Just a few more days, and we'll begin the always anticipated summer vacation. Tyler has 2 days of finals to get through, and Will and Peter, well, they just have to make it 3 more days. We've got some fun things planned for summer. Tyler is taking a road trip with some friends, many fishing trips for Mike and the boys, a week long football camp for Will and Peter, an eight day trip to Alaska, and a month long stay at my families lake house.I'm ready for a break from proof reading essays, trying to remember algebra, packing lunches, and early morning alarm clocks waking up the house. I love the fun and lazy days of summer!
Edited 5/30: we made it through the week!! whoohoo school is out!!!

5 comments:
Hey! Leah is not sure if she wants to go back to Summer Camp this year. Can we go with you to Alaska?
I need a break myself. LOL
I wish I could be lazy all summer..
Have a Great Summer...
All my teens are out of school.. last week was there last day..
HUGS girly..
Alaska! I'm so jealous!
Hooray for Summer!! My boys got out last Friday and I am so glad for all the same reasons. I am ready to have a laid back schedule for a while.
Alaska??? How wonderful! I can't wait to see pictures!
Happy Summer...almost! ;)
You've got a great summer planned Ashley. Alaska sounds amazing.
Grace's last day is next Thursday, I'm looking forward to sleeping in a little later for a while too.
Take care friend,
Gail
Post a Comment