Here are seven things about me that most people probably don't know:
1. Mike and I met on a blind date. A friend and co-worker was dating Mike's roomate. She arranged for us to meet. Our first date was at a Chinese restaurant! It was pretty much love at first sight. We've been married for almost 18 years.
2. I love to travel. I love airports, hotels, new places, and old favorites. I pour through Travel and Leisure magizine. I'd take a trip a month, if I could (and I can't!) I think a beach trip is my top choice. Some of my favorite trips have been The Bahamas, Costa Rica, Belize, Mexico, Kauai, Key West, and Maine.
3. I probably could be a vegatarian. I'm not, as I occasionally eat chicken and fish, but I do not like red meat.
4. I am weird about numbers. I don't like odd numbers. For example, if I am running on my treadmill, I will not hit the stop button unless it is at a nice even number. I am happy with the numbers in my LID - 11/14/06. Eventhough 11 is an odd number, it still works for me!
5. I grew up riding horses. No boyfriends for me, just my horse. I rode english, and competed in 3-day events. Show jumping was very exciting. A pony for Lilly could definitely be in her future!
6. I do not like surprises. I lack the patience to be surprised. I NEED to know!
7. I am a terrible speller. If there are mistakes in this post, it is because my spell check is not working!
Laura tagged me with this suggestion. I am not going to link this to others, because most of the blogs I read have already done this. But, if you are reading this, and haven't already done so, consider yourself tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ashley, I LOL when I read this post about you. I also love to travel and have been to several of the same places as you have. And I don't like odd numbers either. What is the deal with that? Everyone in my family (me, Dan, Nick and Grace) have even numbers for our b-days. I remember when I found out Grace's b-day was 08/06/02 I was so happy! The last thing we have in common is that I definitely COULD be a vegetarian, I'm not. I don't eat red meat. :)
Oh, I forgot to say that our LID is 11/28/06 and I was happy with that number too.
Ashley,
I hope we get to meet in China. I think the chances good since we share the same LID! Your blog is great!
Melody
Love the post....
Have a Great Weekend...
Thanks for stopping by....
Where do you get your bows?
Blooming Bows???
I'll give this a whirl on my blog. Funny to read the even numbers because I prefer odd. I have to fly in an odd row on airplanes...I prefer a row that ends in 5 or 7.
Hi Ashley,
Thanks for posting on my blog.So you have three boys aswell.I can't wait for a little girl!!
Post a Comment