Isn't he cute? I just couldn't resist, I ordered him for Lilly's room. I have restrained from doing a lot of shopping, lately. In the beginning of our wait, I went overboard! Her closet is so full. She has dresses ranging in size 12 months to 3T. She has frilly socks and darling hairbows. She has bibs and towels. She has books and a few small toys. She has blankets and lovies. I love shopping for her! It makes me feel closer to her. It makes me happy. And we all could use a little of that, while we wait.I received an email this morning, saying how some of the orphanages are having a hard time dealing with the terrible winter weather in China right now. The babies and the nannies are in my prayers. I thought about the money I've spent on things for Lilly, and knew that I had to send in a donation. It wasn't much, but I hope it can make a small difference. I wish I could do more.

2 comments:
The panda is so cute! Lily will love it!
Adorable panda. Grace and I collect pandas, she has quite a few cute stuffed ones. I'm sure you will be collecting them too...or maybe you already do!
Post a Comment