
We saw our first real snow of the season. What fun! It only took me an hour to get the boys to school! (It takes a lot of snow to cause a snow day around here.) As soon as the boys got home from school, they bundled up and started blowing snow. They love to "snowblow", and we have many, very appreciative neighbors. It is sunny today, but a very frosty 12 degrees. More snow is coming on Friday! (I love Will's choice of hat!!)
Be sure to click on the link to Santa and his Singing Reindeer (top right) It is a MUST see!
4 comments:
What a cute picture..I love the hat!
I wish we would get some snow but we don't handle here in Georgia near as well as you all do! We close schools just at the mention of it. :)
Not much snow for us in Missouri, either. Lots of ice, never much snow. I'd love a neighbor like you guys when it DOES snow. I bet your neighbors love that nicely shoveled walk.
It took an hour to get your boys to school? Right now we have 15 inches here in WI on the ground. Oh, and we did get a snow blower. Guess I'll be learning how to use it soon. :)
I agree with Angie. We need a little snow here in GA. I bet the neighbors LOVE you guys.
Post a Comment