
I received these two adorable bows from Angie! Thanks so much, I just love them. I decided to pull out my "stash" of bows tonight. To my surprise, Lilly has acquired 48 hair bows! I have them in all sizes, shapes, colors and fabrics. Some are from my yahoo group hair bow exchange, some from friends and family, and some from me. Having 3 boys, who enjoy an occasional baseball cap, this is new territory for me. I have become addicted to this form of accessory! I cannot help myself. My heart melts when I see these beautiful bows. And when I think about Lilly actually wearing them.......
p.s. If Terri or Kelly is reading this, please know that your bows will be on their way soon!
6 comments:
A bow exchange group? What a great idea! I must admit I'm a bit envious of your collection. My three year old has exactly five bows!! Boring basic colors, too. I really need to learn to make bows. I'd probably be more motivated if Juna had more hair or allowed Avie to keep a bow in her hair longer than five minutes
Mae, you made me laugh. Your girls are sooo cute, and I can just imagine Juna going after Avie's bows!
Beautiful bows! Ashley, maybe you forgot but you sent me bows back in October and they are absolutely gorgeous!
Those are beautiful!
My little one is accumulating quite the stash of bows herself. I have no idea how many, but right now they are stored in a dresser drawer and, if you laid them all out, without stacking any on top of another, they probably would not fit.
I, too, have become addicted and I have no plans to stop. As long as this wait is, she's gonna have way more than any little girl should! :)
Oh Ashley! I'm so glad that you like them. I am with you, I can't seem to have enough bows either. I just hope that Ruthie has enough hair to wear them and that she will leave them in! ;)
Enjoy!
Wow - 48 bows!! Lilly will be stylin' in all those beautiful bows (even if you'll have to tape them on until her hair grows in). Sounds like a fun exchange! Heather in AZ
Post a Comment