6/14 - the boys called in to tell me how much they LOVED Dubrovnik. They said it was the "coolest" city. They had fun walking the perimeter walls, (a mile and a half), of a medieval city. They guessed it was about 400 feet high. It was a quick call and tomorrow they will be in Venice for two days. Their trip is winding down. They fly home on Thursday. I'm ready....I really miss them! They said they are bringing home goodies for everyone. We have a surprise for them when they get home. We have completely redecorated both of their rooms. It has kept me very occupied. It was a fun project to do while they were gone and Tyler was a huge help. Lots of painting and shopping! Pottery Barn Teen is my new favorite place to shop. They have such great ideas and options for doing a teenager room.
Almost forgot, but when I looked at the calender, I realized today is our 31st LID anniversary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy 31 months..
you are sooo getting there..
Can't wait to see the boys's rooms..
Sounds like they are still having the time of their lives..
hugs..
How exciting, you need to post a pic of their rooms....love Pottery Barn Teen and Baby and Adult...lol!!!
What a cool trip! I'm so glad they had such fun. I'm redecorating my boys' rooms too so will have to check out the Pottery
Barn Teen.
Happy 31 months, my friend!
Post a Comment