My sweet friend, Gail, sent me these beautiful bows for Lilly. I love the colors. I am very much a pink and purple kind of gal! In a house full of boys, someone has to be.....hopefully, Lilly will be too :)
Ashley- I saw my post on about three other people's blogs. I could not figure out where it came from to give the credit to. I did not write it. Who ever did, is very creative!!!
We are a family of 5, longing for our daughter and baby sister from China. We think about her everyday, and our hearts are full of love. The waiting is hard, but no matter what, we will wait!
4 comments:
I totally understand...I was so excited when those colors came into my life too...lol!!! Those are really cute bows, Lily will love them :)
Ashley-
I saw my post on about three other people's blogs. I could not figure out where it came from to give the credit to. I did not write it. Who ever did, is very creative!!!
Love the cute little bows..
Hope all is well.
Have a Great Week..
Very cute!! Isn't Gail the sweetest?!
Post a Comment