Mike and I are going to the theatre Friday night. Yes, it should be fun. Downtown is very festive right now, and decorated with Christmas lights. After the show, we'll take a horse drawn carriage ride (if it's not too cold). It is fun to cozy up under the wool blanket, sip hot chocolate, take in the sights, and listen to the clip clop of the horse's hooves. We did it one year with the boys and the temperature was in the single digits.....that is too cold!Peter and Will are not joining us. I wanted them to come with us, but their eighth grade class is going to see the play on December 16th. Plus, they need a good nights sleep.....the big high school entrance exam starts at 8:00 am Saturday morning!

4 comments:
Sounds like a Great time..
Can't wait to see the pictures... Good luck to the boys..
Have a Great week..
Have a wonderful time! There's nothing like a horse drawn carriage ride in that setting to put you in the Christmas spirit!
I'm sure your boys will do great on the test.
Hugs,
Gail
How fun! I hope you guys had a great time. I bet your guys ace the test!
I want to come too! Sounds like and old fashioned festive time.
Post a Comment