Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just because

In an effort to get out of my funk, I spent an absurd amount of money on this sparkly shirt. I'm not sure it helped, but it is a really cute shirt!


And here are Will and Peter in their football photos. I had to take a picture of the picture in order to post it to my blog, so the quality is not great.




I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving! I'm trying to decide on which to make, pumpkin cheesecake or apple cranberry pie. I'll probably make both.

3 comments:

mandt said...

Ashley, that T is too cute! I love the sparklies. A shopping trip to relieve the blues is always a great remedy.

Your young men are so handsome. I know you're a proud mama. Also, I'll take a piece of that pumpkin cheesecake, please. Another great form of waiting mom therapy.:)
Big hugs to you,
Terri

Kim said...

Okay. that is an ADORABLE little shirt..
LOVE the little sparkles..
Love the football pictures.
Have a Great Week..
I say you make both ...
Hugs..

Gail said...

A little retail therapy seems to help a lot. That is one cute t-shirt!

Gosh your boys are handsome! I agree with Kim that you should make both desserts! ;)