They look a little bummed out, don't they? It was another great game, very exciting, but we lost, 13 to 12. The boys played their hearts out....Peter scored a touchdown, and Will had some awesome running plays (when did he learn that spin move to break tackles?) And on defense? I'll just say these two love to hit.
On another note, I had the sweetest, most heart warming dream ever! I'll bet you all can guess what it was about......

4 comments:
Sorry to hear about the boys game..
You can't win them all..
Sounds like they did well..
I bet your dream was WONDERFUL..
Have a Great Week..
So sorry about the game.
Love those really great dreams, I can imagine what it was like and WHO was in it. :)!!!
Sorry to hear about the game.
Just tell them what I say to Leah.
"Shake it off you will do better next time"
Love the dream
Sorry to hear about their game but they sure do look handsome in their uniforms!!
I know it was a GREAT dream!
Post a Comment