A girl can never have too many accessories, right? The latest additions to Lilly's growing hair bow collection: the beautiful, personalized polka dot bows are from Kelly, and the adorable critter clippies are from Terri. Thank you, so much. Some days, receiving something like this in the mail, along with your kind and thoughtful words, is just the pick me up I need. My boys had one observation, though. "What if Lilly doesn't like bows in her hair?", they asked. I pretended not to hear the question!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm so glad you like your critter clippies! This crazy wait wouldn't be half so tolerable without friends like you.
Very cute!
Oh how cute! I love them!
I will be so upset if I can't keep bows in Ruthie's hair!
These are the cutest bows...
Adorable bows! And Lilly will keep them in her hair! :)
I love the goldfish!!
Hello..
Just found your blog from Laura and Dan...
And I am a huge fan of bows...
Does Terri sell her bows???
Love your blog..
I am LID 4/28/07.. Yes we have a LONG ways to go..
But I am right with you with 3 teenagers..
Have a Great Week..
Love the pool table..
Post a Comment